(look for weekend updates)

Saturday, July 25, 2015

And then, there were three...

Dean has found a forever home.  His new pappa is planning to pick him up tomorrow.  Little guy is already being spoiled - I got pictures of the epic cat tree, toys and other equipment his furdad picked up for him.  And, he's a good friend of mine, so I'll get frequent updates, and Dean will have a ferret brother to play with.

So, now I need homes for Sammy, Jo and Charlie.  Finally got some good new pictures to use for flyers.  Just need access to a functioning printer.  Awesome.

Weekend isn't over yet, but so far, no new kitty drama. It is good. :)




This is Jo cat.  I think.  She and Sammy are just about identical, except for a little brown patch on Jo's back.  

I'm positive this is Sammy.  She's the only one that will hold still long enough to pose. :)  And that face!  Who could resist that much cuteness?



And Charlie, debating on her next mischievous mission.

1 comment: