(look for weekend updates)

Sunday, August 30, 2015

It's been a while...

I just really haven't felt like sitting down at the computer long enough to make a post. My bad.  

Things have been relatively normal around here, no new dramas to speak of.  I thought I had a home lined up for Charlie cat, but it didn't happen.  So, I still have the three babies.

Tater - the kitten formerly known as Dean - is doing great.  I hear from his new papa randomly, telling me about his antics.  He is one spoiled little house kitty, and I think someone is enjoying being a cat dad. . . as it should be. :)

I have some pictures to post, if I can ever get them to upload to my drive.  But, my WiFi is being difficult.  Apparently, all I had to do to get it to work was complain about it. lol

I was doing some cleaning the other day, and Charlie decided she was going to "help".   Of course, her idea of helping was to ninja-leap right into the middle of the grass/leaf pile and then roll around in it, then waiting for me to sweep it back up so she could do it again.  Sammy and Jo joined in when they weren't busy chasing their toy spring.  


I tried to take a nap, earlier, but the critters weren't having it.
Apparently, my nap would have disturbed theirs.  Of course, Gremlin wasn't really napping so much as playing hide-and-seek. More emphasis on the hiding than the seeking.  Or, so he thought. Those beautiful gold eyes just don't blend. 

Maddie and D-dog were also plotting against my nap.  Yes, Mads is hugging D.  He likes to do that.  She got uncomfortable after a few minutes, and sprawled out.  So, he decided he was going to use her head as a pillow, and then thought her ears needed cleaned.  I don't know what it is, but that cat loves his dog.  And it's damned adorable.  


And then there's Mari.  I still can't imagine why someone would drop her off like they did, she is such a sweetheart.  


Maybe someday I'll get around to telling their stories.  Every one of my babies is a rescue in some form or another.  But, that's going to have to be another weekend.  I really need to be doing laundry. 
And homework. And things.

No comments:

Post a Comment