You know you have a cats trust when one that otherwise keeps to himself is sitting outside your door at 530 in the morning waiting for you.
Roo has been "my cat" for a while. Dorian, I've kind of been expecting him to take off as soon as spring gets here. Now, I doubt it. He pretty much just told me I am his human.
I let D out to do her business, and when I opened the door, I was expecting Roo to be sitting there. It confused the hell outta me when I saw Dorian. I thought it was Zizi, until I realized he had a tail. :)
I'm guessing I fed them too early last night, because it wasn't as cold as I was expecting, so there wasn't really any other reason for him to be waiting on me.
Lesson learned. No feeding before six. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment