(look for weekend updates)

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stuff and Things

Finally got my brain back in working order.  :)

So, besides all the injured kitty/baby kitty drama, things have been pretty normal.  Zizi, Mads and Mari have been super cuddly, Itty and Gremlin have been doing their own thing.  D-dog has been in the middle of all of it.

Roo has become a mostly inside cat.  I gave up fighting with him.  He tells me when he wants out, and then comes back in when he's done doing whatever he had to do.

Dorian's wound looks like it's starting to heal, and it's not weeping nearly as much as it was.  I've finally started to adjust to her being female, and decided her name is not changing.  It's what she's used to, it wouldn't do any good to try to start calling her something else.

The kittens are playing more than they're sleeping now, and I've become one of their favorite climbing toys.  Complaining? Nope. Not at all.  :)  Still working on finding homes for them.  I got a flyer started, and the vet said I could drop off a copy to post on their board when I get it done.

Momma cat has another appointment attempt on the 13th.  Hoping we finally make it, so she can go back to normal.  I'm afraid to let her out of the garage and around the other cats.  Can't risk another litter.  I love them, but I can't handle any more.

Okay. Going to go put dinner away and watch more Godzilla.  Yay, monster movie marathons!
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment