(look for weekend updates)

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Someday I'll Be Caturday Night....

But for now, I am totally feeling like a Monday.  Or at least, I was... about 5 hours ago when I started writing this post.  Now, thanks to epic amounts of coffee and a movie with a friend I haven't seen in forever, I am at least feeling awake.

The garage kitties survived the nasty weather.  I ended up closing up the garage the last few nights, trying to keep it a little bit warmer.  Or at least, keep the wind out.  They weren't too thrilled with being locked in, but they got over it.  They all got out and stretched their legs today.

Smoak is starting to get curious about the two-legged thing that fills his food dish.  He lets me know he's watching me, now.  He'll poke his head out just far enough and long enough to make sure I know he's there, and then he slides back into his hiding spot.

Roo is being a butthead.  I think they're all starting to get cabin fever, and he's tired of sharing "his" space.  And he's been quicker about darting in the door when I come in, and getting harder to extract. He's learned the best places to sneak off to, where I can't get to him.  And D certainly isn't helping... she thinks its a really fun game.  I haven't figured out which team she thinks she's on.

So... this little gadget intrigues me.  It sounds like it's pretty much a FitBit for your pup.  If it had a camera feature, D would so have one right now.  Although, I am seriously considering getting an Eyenimal Petcam for her collar.  Especially if I decide we're going to do the Bark for Life and/or Paws in the Park events.  Not to mention the fact that I'm just curious to see things from her view.

It's been a relatively quiet week around here, considering.  The most notable thing being Gremlin and Zi posing like gargoyles and staring at me.  Wasn't that a Ghostbuster's thing...?

No comments:

Post a Comment