So, this kept me company while trying to dig out my mailbox today. I turned around and found Roo sitting in the driveway, supervising, but he ran off when he realized I knew he was there and getting the camera ready. :)
I was able to get a shot afterward, though.
Yes, he's sitting on the trash can giving the shovel The Eye. So much for getting HIM to earn his keep. Silly boy.
And I am probably the only person on the planet who will put a cat ON their vehicle. He likes to sit on my truck and get the sun, and I am absolutely okay with that. "But his claws will ruin the paint".... oh darn. This is me worried.
However, if I had that Mercedes I dream about... it might be a different story. No, it WOULD be a different story. That thing would be a shrine. LOL
But, I don't. I have my truck. And Roo can sunbathe on it all he wants. Especially if it lets me get my trashcan out of the middle of the driveway.
Everyone was out stretching their legs today, since it wasn't nearly as cold as it has been. I have no idea where Dorian wandered off to, but I saw Smoak climbing a pile of... stuff.
And, of course, Ddog had to get her exercise, too. Although, really, she was just looking for the garage cats. Never mind that she had just ran right past Roo, who was sitting on the steps "hinting" that he wanted in. Yes, Roo. So subtle.
I was supposed to be doing homework. But, I got distracted. And now it's time to get ready for mom's b-day dinner. So, yet another late Saturday night for me. Oh, well. There's a coffee for that. ;)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment