(look for weekend updates)

Saturday, January 23, 2016

I'm Baaaaaa-aaaack....

So, it's been a while.  Sorry about that, but it happens.

I hope everyone is well and had a safe and happy holiday season.  The fur kids got extra treats and special dinners for their holiday.

Last I checked in, Roo had just finished recovering from a nasty wound to his neck/throat and Mars was sick.  They have both been doing great since then.  Roo has become an indoor kitty and doesn't really seem to miss "outside" all that much.  He had a chance to escape this past weekend, and took it. But he was back and ready to come in before I even had a chance to go out and search for him.  I think he's decided he'd rather watch Bird TV from the safety of the couch.

He has gotten comfortable enough that he's started sleeping on the bed with me and the rest of his adopted siblings.  He has two places that he likes to sleep (right behind my shoulders or by my knees), otherwise he decides the couch is better.  Usually it's behind my shoulders, because Zizi also likes to sleep on/by my knees and usually beats him to bed.

Dorian and Smoak are still hanging around and doing well.  I don't know how they feel, but I'm certainly glad this winter hasn't been any where near as vicious at the past couple.  They have their beds in the garage, of course, but I haven't had to quarantine them for their health/safety because of the weather.  My health and safety on the other hand, are an entirely different matter. LOL  But, that's not the point.


I have plenty of new pictures to post once I get them cropped and uploaded, but that will probably be another day.  It is getting late, and I've had a rough one, but decided it was well past time to drop in and say "Ohai! We're still here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment